We welcome you in our house idyllically placed in the nature 10 km from the centre of Silkeborg. Ideal for an overnight stay maybe in combination with canoeing, fishing, golf, hiking or bicycling. Or maybe you are going to the world famous Riverboat
Jazz Festival (last week of June) or visiting our famous Jorn museum.
From Lillelund Bed and breakfast we have 900 meters to the nearest food store, 500 meters to an out door swimming pool (open from 1st of may until 1st of september) 3 km to
lake (Bøllingsø) and 6 km to a pizza place.
Description of the rooms:
bright double rooms with a view over the forest and the garden.
Both rooms have a dining area.
The price includes towels
and bed linen.
Access to a bathroom with a shower. Access to the garden.
Free internet access.
No smoking and no pets.
Breakfast is home made bread, marmalade, cheese, Coffee / the, juice, yogurt with muesli.
be ordered before 7 pm. The day before.
double room (price for 2 persons per night)
Breakfast per person
Breakfast - child (2-10 years)
Single room – ( price for one person per night)
Payment in cash
Contact us by phone: (0045) 2068 7207 or mail: lillelundbogb.gmail.com
Terms and conditions
- Mind the other guests. Avoid noise and loud music. The common area in- and outside is for everybody so please clean up after
- Smoking is ONLY aloud outside in the special smoking area.
- It is a good idea to lock the door using the code when you leave your room. Guests are responsible for their own belongings.
- When the window is open the heater MUST
be switch off. Please note that the heater MUST NOT BE covered.
- Barbecue / grill is allowed in the special barbeque area. Bonfire is only allowed after agreement with the owner. Fireworks and all other forms of open fire are strictly forbidden.
- Waste must be sorted and placed at the waste containers.
- When arrival the rooms are clean with bed sheets and towels. Cleaning is included in the price but if the room are left in a unacceptable state the owner can claim an extra fee of 200,-
- If guests break something they must pay for it according to the price of a new item.
- It is not possible to have visitors
If these conditions are violated, the owner claims rights to expel (show guests away)
guests from the premises without notice and refund.
We live here ourselves. We have a big garden and there can be noise from lawnmower etc. during the daytime.